Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Winners challenge 68 # Anything goes option Fathersday

Goodevening / morning everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

5 digi’s; Winner first prize goes too;

34 - Valéria




3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

26 - BeeBeeBabs



37 - Teresa


1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

2 - Crejabeja









2 digi’s; DT winner is;

15 - Desire Fourie




1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

25 - Lidia R



28 - Holley





And we have are giving a extra prize and that goes to the 
11 year girl and she made this adorbale and lovely
card for fathers day...........



You can pick 1 digi also Congratulations.



Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;




And here are the links of the images




Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.

You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar

6 comments:

andree said...

Oh thank you so much for picking my card, I'm really thrilled! I will email now-congratulations to all other winners for their beautiful cards and thank you for a fab challenge x

Beebeebabs said...

Wow thank you so much for picking my card - will email you ASAP to claim my prize - Congrats to all the winners!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as a DT Winner. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my DT Winner badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Oh my God! I hardly can believe it. I am the winner. Thank you so much. And above all, thank you so much for the special prize to my little girl. She will be very happy. Congratulations to all the winners too. xoxoxo

Marjeta said...

Congratuletions to the winners. Their project are stunning.

Marjeta

Crejabeja said...

Leuk heb er gelijk 1 uitgezocht en gemaild ...